- Month of start: January/April
- IELTS range: 3.5-6.0
Subjects available to study
There are 22 hours of class time per week consisting 30 forty-five minute lessons divided into two main areas:
- General English 10 weekly periods
- Academic English and study skills: 20 weekly periods
- Three afternoons of activities
All students will be assessed towards the end of the course, and according to their English language level will be moved onto the appropriate course.
- Tuition fees: £7,665
- Tuition and boarding: £13,300
- Tuition and homestay: £10,640
Pre-sessional courses can be standalone, or linked to GCSE or A-Level programmes.